Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [aimbot][esp]warframe

Private

[aimbot][esp]warframe

Warframe is fun to play. There are millions of npcs and eventually it hurts to aim and put effort into killing them. An aimbot will help everyone. Literally everyone. The game is co-op. IF we aimbot, no one is going to be butthurt or upset, everyone is just going to be happy to get through he levels easier.

So the reason why aimjunkies might want to add warframe
    1) no other aimbot selling community has a warframe cheat. Being the first english community to sell this cheat will capture the entire warframe aimbot wanting player market and could make this website even more popular and profitable.
    2) There will be little consequence and push back from the game. Devs just jack their dicks and do jack **** all day and don't give two ****s about people using aimbot. With very little people being upset as aimbot isnt being used against them, there will be little cheater hate on this platform. Everyone always gets mad at cheaters when they beat them, but we wont be beating anyone.
    3) the aimbot will actually improve the game for us the players.
    4) all websites that claim to have warframe aimbots and hacks are ether viruses, or content locker scams. Would be nice to establish a source for the stuff and stop letting scammers have their way with people.

personally I'd throw in up to 100 bucks for an aimbot for warframe, and i would also play it a lot and provide my support in testing and offering bug reports and suggesting improvements.

Anyway I found this forums from this thread while looking for an aimbot for this game. I have heard of aim junkies in the past.
    The following attachment is the staff reply to the 110 reply thread asking for the aimbot.
    Now personally I found this retardedly stupid. As almost all, if not all of the games this website offers aimbot for, are online games with pvp. So why the **** is raging taco saying that you guys don't make aimbots for online games?

I mean i suppose it was possible that he was replying to people asking for plat hacks, however most of us just want the aimbot and nothing but the aimbot, so it's wrong that he tunnel vision ocded on that one thing and completely shut the door on everything else.
    Last edited by surge; 10-08-2015 at 08:56 AM.

Sergeant Major
    It's already been requested here!: WarFrame Aimbot

It's on our list sir: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f32/requested-games-77007/

[aimbot][esp]warframe
    Ragingtaco did not state that "we do don't make aimbots for online games" he simply said that WarFrame is almost completely server-sided which makes making a cheat nearly impossible which is why you won't find any cheats out there for it, he gave the correct information.